We are looking for a part time experienced HR business partner to join our business at our newly established branch in London Dziugas UK Ltd. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners.
This role is based at our London office and will report to the HR director of the Group companies.
As we continue to grow we're looking for a well-rounded HR professional to join our team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Understand the UK business’s strategy and support the HR director, in the formulation of action plans to achieve HR objectives and to be the single point of contact for HR matters for the business.
• Full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of open roles.
• Facilitating smooth employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
• Providing expert input across a range of HR areas (learning and development, compensation and benefits, compliance and local labor regulations, etc.).
• Ensure all HR processes & procedures are robust, fit for purpose and comply with legislation, constantly review the relevance, accuracy and application of all HR policies and practices.
• Proven work experience in HR (5 years and more) (eg. Recruitment of white collar – is a must, learning & development, compensation & benefits, different HR tools and policies).
• Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interviewing skills.
• Professional challenges in an international company.
As an Area Sales/Key Account Manager, you will have responsibility for developing and driving the growth plans across your area, the objective for the Area Sales Manager will include the continuing development of strong and sustainable customer relationships, optimising sales activity and ensuring a high level of customer service.
You will take complete ownership of the area. This will involve managing key relationships with branches of national and independent merchants and distributors, so previous experience of selling into this sector is important, however we may also consider applicants with experience of selling FMCG via other channels.
Day to day, you will be responsible for:
Achievement of sales/profit targets (volume, revenue, product mix & margin) ensuring that customers adhere to agreements and forecasts;
Preparation and development of business plans for your territory;
Increased sales value through up-selling of products and other value added/premium products, using value propositions and marketing support to encourage sales where appropriate;
Ownership of account relationship development within your territory working closely with national key account management, internal sales and operational colleagues to ensure excellent customer service;
Development of sales propositions, analysis and presentation of territory branch performance metrics and activity plans;
Proactively identify new customers and opportunities with high commercial value;
Improve monitoring of customer performance through providing accurate forecasts, reviewing progress monthly;
Prioritise activity (eg customer visits) to commercial value (profits, volume and revenue);
Oversee marketing support for products, ensuring customer satisfaction with the quality of products sold, escalating to marketing teams if appropriate;
University degree educated;
Excellent Key Account Management track record;
Currently working for a market leading brand within the dairy products market sector;
Must have experience of key account management /sales into the retail / B2B / wholesale merchant channel;
Demonstrable track record of sales success, selling dairy products into the retail sector;
An understanding of merchandising, category and brand marketing within the merchant channel would be very advantageous;
Strong negotiation skills and a customer-focused approach;
Excellent commercial acumen with experience in developing new business whilst managing existing accounts;
Excellent presentation skills. Confident, credible, knowledgeable and mature manner;
Intelligent, articulate, professional, presentable and with a high level of integrity;
Driven, energetic, dynamic, and committed to grow the region. Be able to develop and build on an existing client base / portfolio;
Proven analytical and problem solving skills;
Proven interpersonal and communication skills;
A self-starter with excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and time management skills.
An aspiring, target driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic "do it now" attitude towards your work is essential.