We are looking for a part time experienced HR business partner to join our business at our newly established branch in London Dziugas UK Ltd. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners.
This role is based at our London office and will report to the HR director of the Group companies.
As we continue to grow we're looking for a well-rounded HR professional to join our team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Understand the UK business’s strategy and support the HR director, in the formulation of action plans to achieve HR objectives and to be the single point of contact for HR matters for the business.
• Full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of open roles.
• Facilitating smooth employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
• Providing expert input across a range of HR areas (learning and development, compensation and benefits, compliance and local labor regulations, etc.).
• Ensure all HR processes & procedures are robust, fit for purpose and comply with legislation, constantly review the relevance, accuracy and application of all HR policies and practices.
• Proven work experience in HR (5 years and more) (eg. Recruitment of white collar – is a must, learning & development, compensation & benefits, different HR tools and policies).
• Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interviewing skills.
• Professional challenges in an international company.